Sunday, August 9, 2009

Soliloquy

A soliloquy of tears, I shed upon this day
Alone I dance the fears, thrust into my sway
Abhorring intervention, I do this so I can pray
A monologue of cleansing, to send me on my way

Awash in my regret, of tears that I deplore
Announcing to myself, the sins I do no more
As redemption for my life, removes me from my chore
An astounding ray of light.. guides me to the door

Alone I am no further, as many stand so fine
Awaiting my arrival in a light that's solely mine
Approaching with new tears, a joy that I resign
Accepting all the glory of a presence so divine

Allowing for the grandeur of everything I see
A moment of hesitation, brings me to my knees
A Paradise unearned, for it cannot be for me..
As an angel whispers softly, "this is all He wants for thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment